Apart from the fact that they’re seriously big, fruits and veggies produced locally and sold in the open air markets nearby had me thinking hard about whether or not there isn’t something in the soil which could extend right to my own backyard which accounts for such rich and tasty fresh produce. Sure enough, it turns out there is, as indicated by this Compost Direct infographic of the UK’s gardening hotspots. You can check it out for yourself as well and see if the compost and grow bag retailer’s research covers your area as a gardening hotspot:
- I am a food blog - Despite the lack of capital letters, I do love this blog, steal ideas from it all the time and believe it truly deserves the awards bestowed upon it.
- The Vanilla Bean Blog - if you're on a diet, DO NOT visit this blog!.
- BBC Good Food - a great site to navigate around, and fab for inspiration.
- Breadtopia - I love proper, old-fashioned baking. What can I say?!
- Odd Family - a great parenting blog I check out regularly. It's always great to know I'm not the only one suffering the challenges of parenting...
- Michael May - OK, so not exactly a food blog, but wanted to give him a shout out as his blog is really funny, and it's given me loads of money-saving tips!