2 tsp sunflower oil
½ small red onion, diced
1 red pepper, diced
240g can of black beans, rinsed and drained
Pinch of chilli flakes
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 eggs and 4 egg whites
34g grated cheddar
60g sour cream
1 large tomato, seeded and diced
1 small avocado, cubed
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Gently cook the onions and peppers until softened, about 8 mins.
2. Add black beans and red pepper and cook until warmed through. Season filling with salt and pepper and transfer to a dish. Whisk together the eggs and egg whites and stir in the cheese.
3. Lightly grease the pan and heat over a medium heat. Reduce heat and add egg mixture, scrambling until cooked through.
4. Spread each tortilla with 1 tbsp each sour cream and salsa, then layer with the black bean mixture, scrambled eggs, some diced tomato and the avocado, leaving enough to fill four.
5. Season to taste with hot sauce. Roll up burrito-style and serve.
Morning Sunshine is available at Clintons stores nationwide, £12
This article is provided by http://www.islandblogging.co.uk